Sales & Prices
Testing software for ASIX programmers
Troubleshooting software allowing basic hardware test of FORTE, PRESTO, PICCOLO, PICCOLO GRANDE and CAPR-PI programmers.
TESTER_FORTE.ZIP (ZIP archive, 282 583 B, 2012-10-30)
TESTER_PRESTO.ZIP (ZIP archive, 223 146 B, 2013-02-15)
- Before running application, PRESTO USB drivers must be installed and PRESTO connected.
- Typical testing with no voltage on VDD requires to switch VDD from PRESTO on (in VDD&AUX options box)
to allow power supply for output drivers.
- There are three different voltage levels on VDD: "<2V", ">2V" and "5V".
- VPP (13V) can be applied to P pin without any voltage on VDD. With 13V on, pin P reads unpredictable value.
- Pins D and I have very weak pull-downs so they should be read as log.0 when output is tristated.
- Pin read values are refreshed about twice per second.
PICCOLO, PICCOLO GRANDE and CAPR-PI
TESTER_PICCOLO.ZIP (ZIP archive, 219 019 B)
- CAPR-PI must be supplied by 5V from power source. VDD 5V/VPP 5V checkbox has function only for VPP 5V.
- PICCOLO and PICCOLO GRANDE VDD 5V/VPP 5V is used only for utilizing VDD line. Programmers can provide only
0V or 13V on VPP line.